Vs > Longstaff Bluff, Nt
Rai Valley vs Longstaff Bluff, Nt Climate & Distance Between
Rai Valley vs Porto , Portugal
Rai Valley vs Greenwood, Ns, Canada
Rai Valley vs Chateauroux, France
Rai Valley vs Bambesa, Democratic Republic Of The Congo
Longstaff Bluff, Nt vs Lop Buri, Thailand
Longstaff Bluff, Nt vs West Point, Ny, Usa
Longstaff Bluff, Nt vs Nuuk/ Godthåb, Greenland
Longstaff Bluff, Nt vs Kagoshima, Japan
Florania vs Grassmere
Pokegama Dam, Mn vs Thursday Island Mo
Samsun vs Niamey
Heraklion, Crete vs Wakayama
- The distance between Rai Valley, New Zealand and Longstaff Bluff, Nt, Canada is approximately 15,065 km or 9,362 mi.
- To reach Rai Valley in this distance one would set out from Longstaff Bluff, Nt bearing 271.4° or W and follow the great circles arc to approach Rai Valley bearing 208.6° or SSW .
- Rai Valley has a marine west coast climate (Cfb) whereas Longstaff Bluff, Nt has a tundra climate (ET).
- Rai Valley is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome whereas Longstaff Bluff, Nt is in or near the polar desert biome.
- The average annual temperature is 24.4 °C (43.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 25.3 °C (45.5°F) less in Rai Valley. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1813.4 mm (71.4 in) more which is equivalent to 1813.4 l/m² (44.51 US gal/ft²) or 18,134,000 l/ha (1,938,645 US gal/ac) more. About 9 1/2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 26.9° higher in Rai Valley than in Longstaff Bluff, Nt.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Rai Valley relative to Longstaff Bluff, Nt. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Longstaff Bluff, Nt vs Rai Valley
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -1 (-1)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Rai Valley vs Te Aroha, New Zealand
Rai Valley vs Gemert, Netherlands
Rai Valley vs Base Antartica B. O’Hig, Antarctica
Rai Valley vs Shizuoka, Japan
Longstaff Bluff, Nt vs West Point, Ga, Usa
Longstaff Bluff, Nt vs Aikawa, Japan
Longstaff Bluff, Nt vs Eyrewell Forest, New Zealand
Longstaff Bluff, Nt vs Mykines Fyr, Faroe Islands
Wichita Falls, Tx vs Marble Hill, Mo
Antananarivo vs Tchiban
West Point, Ga vs Akola
Prado vs Hobart (airport)
Rai Valley vs Longstaff Bluff, Nt Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Rai Valley
Climate Guides for Locations near Longstaff Bluff, Nt
- Taloyoak, Spence Bay, Nunavut, Canada - 723.2 kms (449.4 miles) WNW
- Shepherd Bay, Nt, Canada - 731 kms (454.2 miles) W
- Sanirajak/ Hall Beach, Nunavut, Canada - 245.2 kms (152.4 miles) W
- Pelly Bay, Nt, Canada - 590.7 kms (367.1 miles) W
- Mackar Inlet, Nt, Canada - 431.8 kms (268.3 miles) W
- Coral Harbour, Nt, Canada - 636.1 kms (395.3 miles) SW
- Uummannaq/ Dundas, Greenland - 876.7 kms (544.8 miles) N
- Thule Air Base, Greenland - 873.6 kms (542.8 miles) N
- Upernavik, Greenland - 811.3 kms (504.2 miles) NE
- Clyde, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada - 310.4 kms (192.9 miles) NE
- Egedesminde, Greenland - 891.5 kms (554 miles) E
- Dewar Lakes, Nt, Canada - 162.3 kms (100.9 miles) E
- Cape Hooper, Nt, Canada - 339.5 kms (211 miles) E
- Broughton Island, Nt, Canada - 491.5 kms (305.4 miles) ESE
- Cape Dyer, Nt, Canada - 628.6 kms (390.6 miles) ESE
- Iqaluit, Nt, Canada - 642.9 kms (399.5 miles) SSE
- Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada - 642.9 kms (399.5 miles) SSE