Vs > Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut
Rai Valley vs Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut Climate & Distance Between
Rai Valley vs Sao Mateus, Brazil
Rai Valley vs Gabes, Tunisia
Rai Valley vs Ilirnej, Russia
Rai Valley vs In Amenas, Algeria
Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut vs Baltimore, Md, Usa
Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut vs Grand Coteau, La, Usa
Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut vs Hombori, Mali
Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut vs Tartous, Syria
Bondoukou vs Lethbridge (cda), Ab
Wailuku, Maui vs Okhotsk
Wairapukao Forest vs Jarabacoa
Kobe vs Nizne-Udinsk
- The distance between Rai Valley, New Zealand and Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada is approximately 15,377 km or 9,556 mi.
- To reach Rai Valley in this distance one would set out from Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut bearing 272.1° or W and follow the great circles arc to approach Rai Valley bearing 216° or SW .
- Rai Valley has a marine west coast climate (Cfb) whereas Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut has a tundra climate (ET).
- Rai Valley is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome whereas Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut is in or near the polar desert biome.
- The average temperature is 20.7 °C (37.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 24.1 °C (43.4°F) less in Rai Valley. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1600.2 mm (63 in) more which is equivalent to 1600.2 l/m² (39.27 US gal/ft²) or 16,002,000 l/ha (1,710,720 US gal/ac) more. About 4 3/4 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 21.8° higher in Rai Valley than in Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut.
Climate Comparison Table
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -2 (-3)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Rai Valley vs Vicosa, Brazil
Rai Valley vs Erfurt, Germany
Rai Valley vs Jiuquan, China
Rai Valley vs Usak, Turkey
Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut vs Ioannina, Greece
Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut vs Hpa-An, Myanmar
Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut vs Batouri, Cameroon
Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut vs New London, Wi, Usa
Bethlehem, Nh vs Winnibigoshish Dam, Mn
Murotomisaki vs Chittagong
Nioro vs Bouake
Kybartai vs Madrid (b)
Rai Valley vs Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Rai Valley
Climate Guides for Locations near Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut
- Longstaff Bluff, Nt, Canada - 642.9 kms (399.5 miles) NNW
- Sanirajak/ Hall Beach, Nunavut, Canada - 794.1 kms (493.4 miles) NW
- Dewar Lakes, Nt, Canada - 557.2 kms (346.3 miles) N
- Coral Harbour, Nt, Canada - 722.6 kms (449.1 miles) W
- Cape Hopes Advance, Quebec, Canada - 300.9 kms (187 miles) S
- Inukjuak, Quebec, Canada - 777.8 kms (483.3 miles) SW
- Clyde, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada - 749 kms (465.4 miles) N
- Egedesminde, Greenland - 889.6 kms (552.8 miles) NE
- Cape Hooper, Nt, Canada - 530.8 kms (329.9 miles) N
- Broughton Island, Nt, Canada - 473.9 kms (294.5 miles) NNE
- Sndre Strmfjord, Greenland - 898.3 kms (558.2 miles) ENE
- Kangerlussuaq, Qeqqata, Søndre Strømfjord, Greenland - 894.3 kms (555.7 miles) ENE
- Holsteinsborg, Greenland - 773.2 kms (480.5 miles) NE
- Cape Dyer, Nt, Canada - 463.9 kms (288.3 miles) NE
- Nuuk/ Godthåb, Greenland - 819 kms (509 miles) E
- Kuujjuaq, Qc, Canada - 628.3 kms (390.4 miles) S
- Nain, Newfoundland And Labrador, Canada - 885.1 kms (550 miles) SSE